Wednesday, December 14, 2011

3 sleeps but who's counting

3 sleeps but who is counting. have got everything into the bag and sorted out the purchasing for friends and family so things are tracking well. done all the christmas shopping and have only one present left to finish plus make a couple of extra things if I have time.
another busy day at school tomorrow with all the jobs to be done but I managed to get my 2012 diary done tonight so I feel prepared for the first week back.
decided at the last minute to buy a new handbag but can't find one I like so taking my current bag and will keep an eye out for a new one. This could be my christmas present. I am very picky with a handbag.
new phone is going okay and downloading songs onto ipod so have about 1500 so far done 50% of library.

No comments: