Sunday, September 6, 2009

just two months to do

I have finished april but forgot to take a photo last night so that will be tonight's job. only two months to go - June and august. june is practically sorted in my head but august i am not sure off.
will have to put my thinking cap on and see what happens.
beautiful weekend here with fathers day on sunday and we had lunch at my sisters then spent the first part of the afternoon stitching a christmas stocking. it was great.
I have completed the stitching for my book cover so started on the journey to make it on sunday morning but decided i did not like the stitching so an undo is coming up this afternoon after work.
also started the christmas ornament in bead and button and it is fabulous. I need to order more beads for everyone so will do that i the holidays.

No comments: